Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Favorite Car : Acura Integra Gsr

Hello Viewers, 
                        
                         Im very excited, I turned 18 in October, and part of growing up requires more responsibilities and that means you get to do things you always wanted to. In this case it's driving, I remember as a little boy i played with my toy cars, played video games ( Grand Turismo 3 was my favorite ), when I saw my first Racing movie "Legend Of Speed" I was hooked on Jdm's, Instead of buying ferrari toy model cars I started buying toy model civics and integras with rims and bodykits and played with them, pretending they had NOS ha ha ha. Well with that said I'm finally going to purchase my favorite car the "Teggy". I'm super duper excited like they say in my town "Niggas is open!" let me know what you guys think! 

(Here is an idea of how it's going to look)




1 comment:

  1. Your story reminded me of my childhood, Nestor. When I was young, I used to play 'Top Gear' on my SNES. That's when I started dreaming of owning a car that has a nitro. Haha! I had one, though. Well, I guess as time passes by everything changes.

    Brittanie Holderness

    ReplyDelete