Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years: Thoughts, Wishes, And Ideas

Hello viewers,




               Its 2011! big whoop ha ha ha -_-. Its A new Year so like everyone else I'm going to be normal for once and make a list of things i want to do for myself and others, so here is a list of things, share some thoughts! The list is not ranked everything is 100% important!


1. Buy a car, Preferably an Acura Integra Gsr with a JDM front end ( I will have it in 2 weeks pictures will be posted)
2. Grow my Hair (Long Hair)
3. Loose ALL the weight i gained in 2010(45 pounds)
4. I've improved in school but I'm going to try a bit harder
5. Dedicating my life to god
6. Get a better job
7. Buy my girlfriend a ring (Diamond ring)
8. Help my Parents economically
9. Go all out spring break (Jersey Shore)
10. New wardrobe
11. Save at least 5k dollars
12. Living out the questions is the theme. Emanuel Hernandez (My cousin who attends at Tufts university) will be hosting an Art expo, I will be creating a project. (More info will be posted)
13. Get rid of bad habits.


Well that's about it! I'm really excited about this year. I Hope everyone the best, god bless everyone, Stay safe! and please comment happy new year! 


                                                                                               - Nestor Hernandez 

No comments:

Post a Comment